Sunday, January 14, 2007

In a hurry...

I'm packing up to head to drop Riley off with my parents and head to the rec center before I go to watch a bit of TNA pay-per-view and then go to my sleep study. So, this is going to be a quick post.

This is yesterday's pic of the day. I accidentally knocked over the box that had Riley's little bones, and a lot spilled on the floor. I was doing other stuff, so I left them there for a minute to see what he'd do. I noticed that he had moved one away from the pile and was going back from more. When he stopped to put it down, 3 bones fell out of his mouth instead of one. So here's Riley, guarding the 3 bones that he can put in his mouth at one time.

I was a little busy last night because my mom brought my birthday present over. I pointed out some fabric that I liked when we were last at JoAnn's, and she got it on sale to make some curtains. We got them done pretty late last night, so that's going to be today's pic of the day. You can't see it very well in the picture, but it's kinda a see through fabric with stitching on it. They're really nice, and it was on sale, too! We had enough to put them in my bedroom, too, we just ran out of time last night. I really like them!

Oh, and yesterday's class went really well. It's definitely an enjoyable class, which is a very good thing. But at the same time, I'm glad that there's only two more weekends. =) I have to write journals for class, so I'm going to save my thoughts and write them there instead of boring everyone with class details. =)

No comments: