Sunday, January 28, 2007

So much for the resolutions...

Well. I was all proud of myself for sticking with my journaling resolution when life decided to happen. I've been a lot busier than I expected to be this semester (probably because of that weekend class). I do have some pictures over the past week and a half. I've decided not to be a stickler about the picture a day thing, and instead just to take my camera everywhere and get the ones I can. So, on to the pictures! (Cause it's late, and I'm tired)

Up first are the Celebration socks. These were made for the month of January, for the knitalong at socktopia.net. There's a link over in the sidebar there.

This is where Riley decided he wanted to sleep when he was at my parents' house. I guess newspapers are comfy?

And these are Riley sitting with the "Riley" colorway from Sunshine Yarns. I rolled this yarn into two balls last night (which took about 5 hours...long story). It's really pretty, and it'll be my February socks for Socktopia, as well as meet the Blue requirement for Project Spectrum in Feb and March.

That's all I've got for now. I started using my breathing machine on Monday night, and things seem to be going well with it. I'll take a picture of it later. Riley's conked out beside me, so I think that's my cue that it's bedtime. It's sad when 10:45pm is past your bedtime. I'm getting old.

No comments: