Monday, October 23, 2006

15 down...

Weigh-in today went well. I have officially lost 15.2 pounds. I got a 5 pound star. Woohoo!

In other slightly sad news, I've lost my cell phone. I have a pretty good idea where it might be, so hopefully I'll get it back tomorrow. If not, then I guess I'm getting a new one a little early (I was hoping for Christmas sales). It looks like I can keep my number, which is good. I don't have a house phone though, so I feel pretty cut off. It's quite difficult and irritating. I keep looking for it, or want to call someone to tell them to call my phone so I can find it. Weird.

I started on my DSM case study today. It was kinda complicated.

I finished Scott's mom's scarf. Hurray for not being swamped with Christmas knitting! I'm hoping to make some warshcloths for a bridal shower this weekend, but we'll see if I have time to pull it off.

Now it's time for bed. I'm really tired.

No comments: