Sunday, October 08, 2006

Knitting and puppies!

I just finished the second ball of Grandmommie's sweater. It basically looks the same as it did yesterday, just longer. This is the part that'll be the hardest for me. I'm working on the back, and right now it's just basic knit and purl until it is 14-15 inches long. It's probably around 8 inches now (see pencil for size). It's a great TV knitting project though. I love the fact that I'm making a sweater. It's still a weird feeling, since this is only my 2nd sweater. Riley was hanging out on the couch, so I decided to make him model. He's nice and clean, since I gave him a bath tonight. He's still in the fluffy and kinda wet stage, so he looks like he has lots more fur than normal.


I have a video of Riley from when he was younger, and how he looks after a bath. I can't help but laugh every time I watch it. He might be older and bigger, but he still reacts the exact same way.
Riley after a bath

And here's a pic of the crazy guy after his bath tonight.

No comments: