Saturday, January 06, 2007

Look! I'm vague!

So I have a photo of the day for today (meaning January 5), but I'm choosing not to post it for the following reasons.
1. The subject is a 3 year old, and I don't think I have the right to post his pic without his parents' consent.
2. Said child's father is a well known professional athlete.
3. Fairy wings were involved.
And that's really all that needs to be said on that subject. =)

So something really exciting happened today, but I haven't been given the ok to announce it publicly. And, since it's not my news, exactly, I feel I should wait. Once I get the go ahead, I'm sure I'll have lots to say about it.

Wow, I'm being all ambiguous today. In more concrete speak, I'm almost done with the gusset decreases on my sock. I *might* be able to finish it tomorrow, depending on how much time I have. I definitely want to be well into the foot by tomorrow, at least. I tried it on earlier, and I really like how it fits. It's a lot tighter than the other socks I made, and seems to be perfect. I also love how the yarn is striping. It seems to be all the same colors, but it's not. I keep thinking I've found a repeat, but nope. The yarn feels really good, too.

I'm really tired all of a sudden. I think I might let Riley sleep with me tonight. Either way, it's definitely bed time.

1 comment:

Sula said...

Gotta love Trekking! It is one of my favorites (and then you ask yourself, what regarding needles & yarn is not one of my favorites? Hmm. But Trekking really is.)

Can't wait to hear the big news...