Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Not much to say today...

Here's today's picture. My pictures aren't really fancy or artistic or anything, but I'm glad that they show some happy/important/funny things that happened that day. This is a thank you note that I received today. First of all, it's really cute. Second of all, it let me know that the husband's favorite baby gift from the shower was the knitted hat and bootie (only one, cause I ran out of time) that I made. It really made me feel good to hear that, and it's so nice to knit for people that appreciate it. I need to get that second bootie done before the baby's born!

Other than that, today was pretty uneventful. There wasn't much for me to do at internship, and the afternoon consisted of playing on the computer and watching the two hour House extravaganza. I really liked the twist at the end. =) And for other House geeks, look who's engaged! I totally squealed like a little fangirl.

That's about it. Time to knit and watch Miami Ink.

No comments: