Thursday, January 11, 2007

omgGrey'sAnatomy

First off, I must squee over Grey's Anatomy. Supposedly something that caught me totally off guard was in the commercials, but I managed to miss that. I'm glad did though! It's much better to not have any idea what's coming.

Two pictures today, taken pretty much one after another. I put my finished sock on Riley's back when he was sitting on the couch. He jumped to the ground and the sock fell off, and he decided to pose on top of it. He looks a bit irritated that I was taking his picture, and I guess he was bored. So, he decided to take a nap. Riley definitely keeps my life entertained.

I had my first class today. We basically did schedules, got freaked out about comps, and went home. I hung out with Scott and watched the wrestling show before he went home. The big surprise was that Scott shaved his goatee! It was an accident (he sneezed and didn't move the razor far enough away from his face), but it's the first time I've seen him without it. He looks fine, but he doesn't like it (hence no picture for the pic of the day). I do like the goatee better though, and he's planning on growing it back.

That's pretty much it for now. I have class tomorrow from 4pm-9pm, and then on Saturday from 8am to 6pm. I'm really really hoping that she'll let use out early. I'm going to have a really hard time staying awake sitting in class for that long! I just hope the class is interesting so I can stay involved and have the time go fast.

In other news, Grandmommie likes her sweater so much that she wants matching mittens. I guess I know what I'll be making once I have some money to buy yarn. =)

No comments: